The Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers thank God for our partners in mission who make it possible for us to offer the Gospel in solidarity with all peoples globally.
Our Gift Planning team offers many ways to continue your participation in our journey as we begin another Century of Mission. Whether it's including the Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers in your estate planning or through an immediate gift, our Gift Planning representatives are here to help.
This year, perhaps more than ever, there is a need to look at your plans and make updates as necessary. With changes to the amount one can leave tax-free to loved ones scheduled to change at the end of 2013, proper planning is essential.
By carefully planning your gift, you may be able to:
- Generate income for yourself or a loved one while you provide for those most in need throughout the world
- Reduce your gift, estate, and income tax burden
- Remember a loved one with a gift in his or her honor
- Give more than you might have thought possible
- Be assured that you are making the best use of your resources to help those that need it most
We are available to answer any questions regarding our various charitable giving opportunities. This site provides an explanation of each of these options and assists you with selecting the faith motivated gift that’s right for you. We are praying with you as you make your decisions.