What Is a Donor Advised Fund?
A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your most heartfelt causes. If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to the Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers, directly from your DAF.
With a donor advised fund, you can contribute assets such as cash, stock or bonds that are managed by a qualified sponsoring organization. The sponsoring organization reinvests your gift and makes the distribution from your fund to the charities that you recommend, such as the Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers.
How does it work?
Follow these three simple steps:
- Select your sponsoring organization from the drop down menu entitled ‘Donate now from’.
- Enter the amount of your recommended donation to the Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers.
- Select NEXT to be directed to your sponsoring organization’s website to complete your gift.
What if my sponsoring organization is not on the list?
Please provide the following information to your sponsoring organization to recommend a donation in support of the global mission work of the Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers:
- Address: Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers, PO Box 302, Maryknoll, NY 10545
- Fed. Tax Id No. 13-1740144
- Amount of Gift to the Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers
Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers Contact
Rev. Dr. Peter Le Jacq, M.M.
Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers
PO Box 345
Maryknoll, NY 10545
How will my gift from my donor advised fund make a difference?
Gifts from your donor advised fund(s) enable the Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers to continue their mission of offering the Gospel through solidarity with the poor globally by feeding the hungry, healing the sick and education the young.
Need additional assistance or have questions?
Please contact our Gift Planning Representatives at 1-888-627-9566.